“Those who drink of the water that I give them will never be thirsty.” John 4:13
Each and every day—in countless impoverished communities around the world—almost 2,000 precious girls and boys die due to something we in the developed world take for granted: clean water.
This is why, in more than 130 countries around the world, Salesian missionaries have prioritized water projects in communities in which they serve. This priority will remain in sharp focus until the global water crisis is conquered.
Together with your support, we can help ensure that every child, and every adult, has a safe and reliable source of clean water for drinking, growing food crops and for preventing disease.
Your one-time or monthly gift provides critical funding for projects such as:
• Digging wells and installing pumps
• Building water towers and establishing rainwater collection systems
• Constructing water-powered electric plants and developing efficient sanitation methods
• Providing water purification tablets and soap to victims of disaster and instructing children in effective hand-washing
• Training the next generation of students in the theory and practice of freshwater resource management, with an emphasis on sustainability
For a new monthly gift of $25 or more...
You will receive a paperback copy of the inspirational book "Lessons in Faith" and help poor and needy children around the world. Whether you are looking for a meaningful gift for someone special, or simply wish to add to your personal library of inspirational reading, this offer is for you.
PLUS, YOU’LL RECEIVE THESE FREE GIFTS
32-page color publication
Our quarterly newsletter
Inspirational Book Series
Sent to you every other month
To remember your intentions every Friday in our Chapel
HELP PROVIDE LIFE-SAVING WATER WITH YOUR GIFT TODAY!
Any gift makes a difference. Should you choose to make a monthly gift of $25 or more, we will gratefully send you Lessons in Faith, a special book of inspirational poetry from the Salesian Missions Collection. Simply check the box below under the amount to repeat this gift every month. Thank you for caring.
For questions or changes, please contact our Donor Relations Department:
9 am to 4:30 pm (EST), Monday - Friday