The Don Bosco Legacy Society recognizes those individuals who have made an extra special gift to Salesian Missions.
Named in honor of St. John (Don) Bosco, a canonized Catholic priest, who in 1859 established the Society of St. Francis de Sales - known today as the Salesians of Don Bosco (S.D.B.), the second largest order in the Roman Catholic Church. Our mission is a commitment to the betterment and education of disadvantaged youth.
Today, with Priests, Brothers, Sisters and Lay Missioners numbering more than 30,000, Salesian Missions serves millions of vulnerable youth around the globe. Through the support of many, a multitude of schools, hospitals, clinics, orphanages and shelters spread over more than 130 countries carry on the spirit and memory of our beloved Don Bosco.
When you include Salesian Missions in your estate plans, establish an annuity, or make a gift of $10,000 or more, you are included as a Charter Member of the Don Bosco Legacy Society. Society members are recognized and honored partners in reaching out to poor and needy children worldwide.
As a member of The Don Bosco Legacy Society you receive:
- A Special Certificate of Membership
- The option to receive a Unique Bronze-Plated Statue of St. John (Don) Bosco
- Personal Communications and Prayer Remembrances from our Director, Fr. Mark Hyde
- A Special Remembrance at our Annual Mass Honoring all Legacy Society Members
- The Opportunity to Partner with the Salesians to Help Empower Poor Youth
To discuss this very special opportunity, please contact Anna Maria Lang at 914-633-8344, x206 or via email at [email protected].
- St. John (Don) Bosco